Catalog Manager Getting Started Guide
The Catalog Manager replaces our legacy Inventory Automation Tools, with a new powerful way to search through your supplier's feed, customize product listing data, and control your catalog of products you want to sell.
**Please provide Catalog Manager feature requests and feedback here**
How to Access the "Catalog Manager"
- Go to your "Inventory Feeds" page
- Click the "Manage" button on one of your feed integrations
- Once you are on your integration's dashboard navigate to the very top right menu bar and click on your email address
- The menu should display "Catalog Manager (Beta)", click that. **This menu item will only appear when on an specific integration page**
- Give it a few seconds for it to generate your Product Catalog
Visual of Steps 1- 5
Catalog Manager Quick Overview (1:22)
This video is a brief overview of our Catalog Manager. It quickly outlines the "Feed", "Queue", and "My Catalog" views and their purpose in the Catalog Manager. It also touches on the Catalog Rules, however a more detailed guide on the new Catalog Rules is still to come.
Catalog Builder vs Filter Mode (1:31)
The Builder vs Filter mode video outlines the differences between using the two different modes. A more in depth guide and FAQs can be found here: Catalog Builder vs Filter Mode Help Guide. We highly recommend reading this guide before switching modes.
Feed View: Advanced Search & Tags (1:40)
This video focuses on how to use the "Feed view" in the Catalog Manager. It will show how you are able to view all your supplier's products in this view as well as just those that you have not yet added to either your queue or catalog. It also touches on the Advanced Search and tagging process.
The Queue: Product Customizations (0:53)
In this video we discuss why the queue is good to use when you are reviewing and customizing products before they go live to your store. It also shows how you are able to quickly customize product's title, descriptions, images, and more.
My Catalog: Syncing Products (0:57)
This video is a quick overview of how to activate your feed once you have populated your catalog. It notes that we only update price, quantity, and status after the first upload of each product, however will update any product data that is customized on the next sync.
Understanding the "Catalog Rules"
Frequently Asked Questions
Why does it seem that a lot of the product images are missing when viewing "The Feed"?
- You will notice that the Feed is sorted by "newest" products by default. These are the "newest" products added into the feed by the supplier. Many suppliers add in products to their feed before they have uploaded the images for them. As soon as images become available in the supplier's feed we will pull them into your "Feed View" within a 24 hour period.
Why does it take so long to load "My Catalog"?
- After switching to the Catalog Manager for the first time, it can take a minute or two for your Catalog to load all your existing products. You can navigate away from this screen and it will continue to upload. The second time you navigate to your Catalog, it will load much quicker.